Monday, June 16, 2008

Congratulations Ranfis Lara!!!

What's Up Family!!!

This is my special shout out to my neighborhood "Cutie" Ranfis Lara, who just graduated from John Jay College with a degree in Criminal Justice! Ranfis is a handsome Dominican young man with some very sexy bedroom eyes (one of my weaknesses). His dad owns a bodega in my neighborhood and we bonded over my MANY cups of morning coffee. If I were 20 years younger........there might be a problem here....lol.

Congratulations and continue on the path to success! I am quite proud of you!

Congrats are also in order for Diondra Young, daughter of my ex and longtime friend Darien Young who graduated from John Jay as well! You GO Girl!!!!


“Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”

No comments: