Thursday, June 12, 2008

Juicy Gals are doing it and doing it and doing it well!!!!!

What's Poppin' family!!!!

I have an important question for you all.............

Is it a great time to be a big girl or WHAT???
My juicy ladies are absolutely doing the damn thing!!!!! Here's an update...in case you DON'T know...
Rece Steele from the "Boogie Down" becomes the first"Miss Rap Supreme"!!!! You GO Girl!!!!
All jokes aside family....I swear this chick reminds me of Kid Capri....I wonder if they are related?
Jill Scott & Ashley Stewart introduces The Butterfly Bra and my girl Mia Amber is selected as the "face" (or lol...body) of the brand!!! Rock On Mama!!!
Stephanie Izard of Chicago, IL makes history as the first female to win the title of "Top Chef"!!!!

I just LOVE it when the big girls make their dreams come true IN SPITE of the obstacles placed before them.
These sisters ROCK and I just felt the need to pay homage to them all!
Continued success ladies, keep kicking those doors down!

"You just don't luck into things as much as you'd like to think you do. You build step by step, whether it's friendships or opportunities."

No comments: